It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:32 am

Post subject: Transfering to Desktop (Multiple tracks)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:43 pm 
Hi,
I've been trying to understand and search for ways to transfer multiple tracks from my iPhone 4 to my desktop.
Since i've often have hundreds of tracks resting on the phone, it's very time consuming having to do this singularly (and manually) by going the "right-click + save link as" route.

Does anyone know of a way (a helper app or workaround) to batch this?

Thank you, Raphaël for this magnificent app!!! It's become my hive for gathering ideas quickly wherever i am!

***one love***

Post subject: Re: Transfering to Desktop (Multiple tracks)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi litL1 :) !

You could maybe try to use AudioCopy in conjonction with the AudioShare app. I didn't try it myself, but here is a possible workflow.

1) Load one of the loops you want to export
2) Use Copy All in the Tools sub-menu
3) Repeat 1) + 2) for each loop
4) Open AudioShare, AudioPaste your tracks
5) Use the various export options of AudioPaste to export

Hope this might help you a bit :)

Have a nice day !

Raphaël

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:02 pm 
Raphaël!!! So sorry i only respond now, but i had not received a message in my mail, to have received a reply!

So, Thank you.. i'll check your suggestion asap.. and get back with feedback and results.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:29 pm 
Dear Raphaël,
sorry to bug you again (or anyone else with answers), but
- downloaded AudioShare (and AudioCopie, which says it's E.Looper compatible, too)
- read AudioShare's manual
- followed your instructions (a few trials)

It only copies the 1st track of the loaded loop. There's also no way of knowing what actually is on the clipboard.

If i were able, following your instructions, to do a "Copy-All" with all the loops of all the tracks to AudioShare (from where i could use dropbox to transfer to my desktop), that would of course be super! But if, failing that, i could at least copy an entire 4-Track loop, that would perhaps save precious time.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:48 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Dear litL1,

You are perfectly right, the copy "All" button doesn't work anymore as it should on iOS 7. Really sorry about that, iOS 7 removed then multi-copy ability, so it's only possible to copy one track at a time now.

I'm now working on integrating the new AudioCopy SDK so the "All" button works again.

Also, I'll be working on sending tracks through email, maybe it could be useful to you too :).

I can't tell you a release date however. "It's done when it's done" as Blizzard says :).

Sorry again for the false hope, have a very nice day nonetheless !!

Raphaël

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:53 pm 
Dear Raphaël,

Thank you for the quick reply!!

Any system, allowing me to drop multiple loops and/or tracks would be very useful. In fact, i was wondering if it wouldn't be possible (perhaps with some utility helper app, which i wouldn't know about), to somehow gain access to the folder where EyDy Looper stores these created tracks and loops, and copy them either straight into dropbox, or being able to select that folder with AudioCopy.

Of course, If you were able to create a "Dropbox" or "Email" function, directly integrated, on the Tools Tab, that would be absolutely supa cool! (and i don't think only i would find that useful ;) )

ANYHOW! Thank you for this A:M:A:Z:I:N:G app (even the way it is!) It's become an essential part in my music creation..
here's a little idea (recorded entirely on EyDy Looper), which came, went down instantly, and out to A. Live (for mixing)
https://soundcloud.com/nkishi/130715-mantra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:40 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Dear litL1,

What a great track ! I'm currently listening to it while developing, there will be some part of your groove in the Everyday Looper code ^^.

Actually, there is a way to access the folder where the tracks are stored, with your computer. You can try the iExplorer app. Tracks are in Apps / EyDy Looper / Documents / SavedLoops. It seems to not work for everyone, but if it does for you, problem solved :) !

Have a great day !

Raphaël

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 pm 
Thank you Raphaël!!!

Problem solved :D

After downloading the Demo Version of iExplorer (which is a great app to have even without EyDy Looper!!), i had to download OSXFuse alongside, in order to set-up automatic Diskmounting, which makes the process of transfering the saved loops even smoother..

So, for now ... i'm looking forward to creating more loops and song ideas ad infinitum :lol:

Thank you for your amazing work!

PS - here's another litL1 to help keeping you going ;) : https://soundcloud.com/nkishi/1-3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Great news and thanks for sharing :). The OSXFuse trick may be useful for others as well.

Back to dev with the new litL1 tune :D .

Raphaël