It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

Post subject: One gripe and much praise
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 am 
This app is super awesome. 5 stars, use it all the time, etc. Unfortunately though, I have had a couple bugs. Occasionally the merge function will not work. The wifi has not worked on my home server where I presently use wifi tranfer with many other apps.
But all gripes aside, I'd like to state this is my favorite app ever and I look forward to using it a lot and am excited to see how it evolves in the future.
thanx,
happy loop user

Post subject: Re: One gripe and much praise
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:56 am 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Joshua !

Glad you like the app :D !

I'm aware of the wifi problems, unfortunately I haven't been able to replicate them yet.

For the merge however, that's the first time I hear about it. Which part of the merge function is not working ? The track does not stick to your finger when you tap and hold ? Or the tracks are not merged when you release a track over an other ?

Keep on happy looping :D !

Raphaël

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:37 am 
The merge issue was that the track would not stick when I tap and hold. Though it has not happened since I restarted my phone. So I'm not too worried.
Thanks,
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Good to hear it. Keep me updated if the problem comes back.

Cheers,

Raphaël

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 am 
Raphael,
I'm having trouble with the program freezing up. It will not respond to any touch actions, or it will respond minutes later and seemingly reopen itself after I've exited the app. It generally occurs after I use my car charger(non ipod approved) or my audio dock at work. It goes back to normal only after I restart my phone(iphone 4g).
thanks,
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi (again) Joshua !

This is a quite rare problem due to some audio and multitasking bad interaction. I have the same problem with Spotify sometimes. I've filled a bug to Apple about that.

Luckily there is a far more easy workaround than restarting the phone.

The problem (if it's the same) only occurs if you relaunch Everyday Looper after already having launched it. In other words, when it's in the "recently launched" app list appearing when you double click the home button.

You can simply hold down a finger on the Everyday Looper icon in that list (appearing at the bottom of your screen), wait for the little minus sign to appear and tap on it. That will force Everyday Looper to launch itself from scratch the next time. You then just have to launch it again.

Hope this helps :) !

Raphaël

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:59 am 
Raphael,
I think that did the trick, thanks again.
-Josh