It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm

Post subject: audio files to my computer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:31 am 
Hey, i've started figuring this app out pretty well now, having a great time with it, thanks!

Now I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to transfer saved files to my computer. Can someone help me out with this?

Post subject: Re: audio files to my computer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Wee_Dave !

Yes, there is a way to transfer your saved tracks to your computer.

It works over the air, via WiFi, so your computer and your iPhone have to be connected on the same network.

Simply go to the menu (swipe from Track 1 to Track 3), then select the "Tools" tab and enable "Start/Stop Http Server".

If your iPhone is connected to a proper WiFi access point, you should be able to read : "Enter this address in your desktop web browser, connected to the same local network as your iPhone/iPod Touch" followed by on address like http://192.168.0.2:8080 (this is an example) .

You only have to type this address in the address bar of your browser on your computer and you should be able to see all the tracks of all the loops saved on your device and be able to download them to your computer by clicking on them.

Nothing more, nothing less ^^.

Have fun !

Raphaël

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm 
hi! i am really enjoying everyday looper and am amazed at all the creative ways people are using it!

i figured i would post my question here rather than start a new topic.

i am trying to download files from my ipod but am not having success. i have gone to the tools section and turned on the start/stop http server. i have entered the address into my web browser (both google chrome and internet explorer just to make sure it wasn't the browser), however my browser just says it could not connect to that address. i have a netopia router and when i check the LAN status i can see both the laptop i'm working on and the ipod showing up as "devices on LAN" and the ipod ip address matches the address being given to put into the browser.

i don't get too far into the networking on my computer ever so there's probably a common fix but i can't figure it out. any ideas?

Post subject: Re: issue with wi-fi-transfer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm 
same here, like ugdave - no connection possible. looper gives me the 8080 address, i enter it in safari, no connection possible. other apps that sync over wi-fi seem to work.

does anybody have a solution?

btw. absolutely great little app.

edit: works fine now. dunno why...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 am 
hurm. i'm still having the same issue. wifi sharing is on, entering exact address in browser (using google chrome or firefox) and getting a timeout in the browser window.

any ideas?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi guys !

Thanks for the kind words and sorry about the late response, the forum seems to notifies me on new posts only when he wants.

I have experienced some similar issues on one WiFi network too, it was working 1 out of 2 times. On my home network it always works, but I've never experienced a "never work" case.

ugdave > Does other over WiFi sync apps work ?

Raphaël