It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm

Post subject: Can not get it to work at all.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:49 pm 
OK I just purchased this for my son's iPod Touch. It loads. The start screen pops up telling me how to work it. The only finger touches that work are bringing up the menu. I can generate a click track. I can save my file. I can load my file. I can turn all of the options on and off. What I can NOT do is play, record or any thing associated with it. What am I doing wrong. I read a few posts on how to use this software, with no luck. They all say just tap with two fingers. I have tried 2 fingers 1 finger, 3 fingers, Tapping, Sliding, Swiping, together, at different times. Nothing works. Any help would be great.

Post subject: Re: Can not get it to work at all.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi !

In order for Everyday Looper to work with an iPod Touch, your iPod Touch has to be a V2 or V3 version and you have to use a headset.

Regarding the version of the iPod Touch, you normally can't buy it with a V1, so the problem should not be there.

If your iPod Touch is a V3, it comes bundled with an headset (headphones with mic integrated on the cable), so simply use it.

If it's a V2 you'll have to buy a headset or an iPhone external microphone integrating an headphone jack (like the philips shh 1610).

If you needs more information, feel free to ask :) .

Hope you and your son will have much fun with the looper :D .