It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

Post subject: Jambox compatibility
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:09 pm 
Hello,
I'd like to use my Jambox (made by Jawbone) to record and playback via bluetooth. Any chance this will be possible in the near future?

thanks,
Andy

Post subject: Re: Jambox compatibility
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Andy :) !

It's not planned in the near future, but I have some questions for you, as I don't own a Bluetooth device, to know if it would be suitable for music recording.

Can you use at least the playback function of the Jambox with Everyday Looper now ? If you can use it with any other music recording app did you notice any staggered recording ? If you tried to use it with anything other than voice, like a guitar, did the feedback cancellation worked well in these cases too ?

Cheers !

Raphaël

Post subject: Re: Jambox compatibility
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:01 am 
Hey Raphael!
Thanks so much for responding - I have yet to come across an audio app that allows for bluetooth connection. The Jambox is ready made with a built in mic and would be amazing to use with your app. Even if the recording were into my phone mic, the immediate simple amplification would be very gratifying for many of your app users, to be sure. Feedback cancellation should work the same if not better, as the speaker direction would be adjustable.

I perform music and theater for young audiences and your app, paired with the jambox via bluetooth, would enable MANY great ideas to come to life for them.

Best,
Andy

www.thetrombonist.net