It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm

Post subject: everyday looper+ipod touch+alesis protrack
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm 
Hello!:
I have an ipod touch (version 3.1.3 serial num: 9C739ZZQW4T). I purchased the application "everyday looper", the installation works properly and I play, but not recording. I tried to reset everything, and even incorporated into a device called Alesis ProTrack (the normal ipod works normally with the pro tracks -recording and playback-), but the itouch does not record. Can you give me explain what the problem is? Thank you very much!!!

greetings

Post subject: Re: everyday looper+ipod touch+alesis protrack
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 am 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Beni !

Is your iPod Touch a first generation ? I can't tell from the serial number but you can by looking at this guide here : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1353.

In addition, if you can't update the software to a newer version than 3.1.3, it's probably a 1G.

Based on the Alesis ProTrack specs, it's only compatible with the 2G (but I suspect it's also functional with the 3G).

Raphaël

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:23 pm 
hi Raphael!:

I bought an iphone 4
The iphone works correctly with the everyday looper program. But when connected to the alesis Pro Track, only captures me audio from the microphones of the alesis. I tried an iphone 3G, and connecting a signal by jack or XLR, the microphones of the alesis and iphone are automatically disconnected . With the iphone 4 not can record signal directly an instrument... you would know to tell me if this is the configuration of the iphone 4? because with 3G works correctly.
thank u

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:01 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Beni !

I think the Pro Track is not compatible at all with the iPhone 4, you should not even be able to record with its microphones. The dock connector has been changed by Apple between the 3GS and the 4, breaking compatibility with some, if not all, audio accessories.

Cheers,

Raphaël