It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm

Post subject: Everyday looper for Ipad closes automatically when opened
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 pm 
I bought Everyday Looper 1.4 for my iPad today and installed it...everything looked fine but when I tried to use the program the loading screen would come up, then the main menu would show for a split second before the program closed and returned to the app menu. I tried restoring the iPad and reinstalling but it didn't help :(

Any idea on how to fix this problem? I am looking forward to making some cool stuff with this app :)

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Everyday looper for Ipad closes automatically when opened
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi binaryhodder !

One customer had this problem once, it was because of his iOS was on a killing spree, hunting every app that used more than 10 Mo of RAM. Of course for no good reason. It was resolved by a full restore.

Did you restore the iPad to scratch or to the last backup ? If you restored the OS and a previous backup, it may have re-install an already corrupted EDL. Did you just try to delete the app and re-download it from the AppStore ?

If this doesn't work, I will need you to send me the logs of your iPad. Send me an email if that's the case, I'll explain you the procedure.

Cheers :) !

Raphaël

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 am 
Hi Raphael

So I did some more messing around with it...recovering without using backup didn't work either HOWEVER I tried something else after that which was getting the app by syncing it iTunes (previously I was downloading and installing the app directly onto the iPad through the network using the App store). Downloading the app to my computer first and then syncing the iPad with iTunes seemed to do the trick and the app is running fine so far.

Thanks for your help :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
That's weird to say the least ^^. But glad all is back to normal !

Have fun :) !

Raphaël