It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm

Post subject: ;;; x-fade feature. please please please ;;;
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:22 pm 
hi raphäel,

i know your "things to do" list must be like a kilometer long. but this feature, although already mentioned, is something i don´t think should be very complicated. and the clicks are a real pain for the player and the audience, unless you play like a machine and percussively, your waveform is going to be cut sometimes, so there will be audible clicks.

the percussive or plucked instruments have it´s highest and stronger sound at the begging of the waveform (track 4), but this is not like this in a bowed instrument (i play the cello) or even the voice. which means, as seen in the picture attached, that to be on time, the first beat must start a little bit before the first click (track 3), which results in a audible and awful-repeated-again-and-again click. and i was playing staccato and rhythmically! ...so when playing cantabile the resulting click is even worse.

something like this happens if you end your phrase in something else than silence (track 2)... super audible click repeated-again-and-again.

so the tracks should record a little bit before the beginning and a little bit after the end, and then make an x-fade to eliminate possible clicks.

an x-fade should be an ingredient of a looper as the bubbles in the cocacola.

oh!! and gxd bless you for this app. i live and make my music, my money and my happiness thanks to it.

best

Attachments:
waveevdylooper.jpg
waveevdylooper.jpg [ 50.64 KiB | Viewed 7634 times ]

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
http://www.en.davidfernandez.org
lllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post subject: Re: ;;; x-fade feature. please please please ;;;
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi David !

I can't say anything better than "it's on my todo list" for now, I do my best to please the most of you guys :) .

Cheers !

Raphaël

Post subject: Re: ;;; x-fade feature. please please please ;;;
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 pm 
thanks raphäel! i´m so pleased already with the work done... so pleased. but the x-fade would take me to the highest level of satisfaction.

we the customers always are asking for more and more. we are never satisfied.

cheers

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
http://www.en.davidfernandez.org
lllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll