It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

Post subject: Something this app really needs...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:26 am 
...is the ability to sync not just tracks but the whole performances as either WMA or, even better mp3 format via iTunes like say the TapDJ or ImproVox apps. Either that or the ability to upload your performances to Facebook, having selected how many times you want the loop to play when you do.

This would be an awesome addition to an already incredibly cool app! I downloaded it last night and have been playing with it ever since! It's driving my girlfriend crazy because she can't hear it until I've finished making the performance, which I frequently spend about 20-30mins doing using the headset that comes with iphone 4.

Top marks for an incredible app! Definitely the best music app I've downloaded so far! : :D

DrTazzle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This is my iPhone. There are many like it but this one is mine. Without my iPhone I am nothing. Without me, my iPhone is nothing.

Post subject: Re: Something this app really needs...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:19 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Dr ^^!

Really glad that you enjoy the app so much :D !

I agree with you about performance recording and sharing. I will probably add it at some point in the dev, it's on my todo list.

Cheers !

Raphaël