It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 am

Post subject: Downloading to my computer.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm 
Hi there,

Firstly, top marks for this app.... it's just so cool! anyone into music construction would find "everyday looper" v.usefull, v.easy and v.clever! A big thumbs up from me.. well done!

I may be wanting to eat the cake aswell here but...

Is there any way of downloading the loop data to my pc? I've used the "start/stop http server" tool but i can only copy the weblink to my pc,
I'd like to export this data so i can then send it to my loop phraser on my Boss studio where i can string endless different loops together (16bit, 44.1, .wav format is brilliant).

can this be done already? am i being slightly dim?

Please help,

Post subject: Re: Downloading to my computer.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:11 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi mootin2000,

Glad that you like the app :D !

I'm not sure to get exactly what you mean by "export this data". If you mean export the wav files, then you were on the good direction with copying the weblink to your PC's browser.

The page showed should display a list of all your loops with some details (length in seconds, last modification date), and for each loop there is 4 colored little rectangle on top of each other which correspond to your 4 tracks.

By clicking on them you be able to download each track. Some browser simply play the file in their frame, in that case, you can right click on the rectangle and choose Save link target to ....

If that's not what you would like to do, I think I need more explanation on what kind of data you want to export.

Raphaël