It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

Post subject: Tempo Sync with other Idevices
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 am 
So like everyone else to have bought this brilliant app I love it. The perfect simplicity and ease of use needed for such an idea. Whilst I'm sure you've many requests for new features I believe i have a fairly simple and easy suggestion.

If you could sync tempos between Idevices over bluetooth, (many apps that sync offer over wifi also but personally I don't see that being particularly neccesary in this case) you would be able to offer more inputs and more tracks. It would allow various musicians to work together with every day looper, may be also then you could have the option of one set to say a 4 bar loop and another set to 8.

Having studied a degree in music performance i have easily persuaded many other musicians into getting this app and know this to be a desired feature amongst them.

Also on a sidenote, using this app as part of an fx loop makes some glorious possibilities =)

Many thanks for creating this and i hope to hear what you think,

Kind Regards,

Lloyd

Post subject: Re: Tempo Sync with other Idevices
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Lloyd !

Glad you like the app :D .

Syncing multiple Everyday Loopers is an idea that tickles me every now and then. Even syncing with other musical apps or hardware. It's in my "it would be so cool" to-do list ^^.

Thanks for your input, it's very valuable to me to know what you would like in EDL.

Cheers !

Raphaël