It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

Post subject: Suggestions for program EVERYDAY LOOPER!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 am 
HELLO, people! I'm from Ukraine, so sorry me for my language curve. OK!
What i want from MEGA program EVERYDAY LOOPER.
1. I want MORE AUDIOTRACKS, maybe 6, six audiotracks for record.
2. I want, that everyday looper have EXPORT TO mp3 or wav.
3. and make a audiotrack LENGTH OF 2 TIMES to make 8 bars, 8 bars it's will be amazing and creative!

And I think million people want from everyday looper that too!
Thanks!
If you fix this problems, i write very cool track on everydaylooper,record video and send to youtube, and all people will can see that your program the best!

Post subject: Re: Suggestions for program EVERYDAY LOOPER!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 am 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Kalako !

Thanks for your suggestions :) .

I will stay to 4 tracks on the iPhone and iPod touch. The obvious reason is the size of the screen. That way it perfectly fits 4 of your fingers at the same time.
You can already export each track to wav over WiFi thanks to the http server. Other ways may come in the future.
If by "length of 2 times to make 8 bars" you mean setting a track to 8 bars if the original loop length was 4 bars, then it's planned :D .

Cheers !

Raphaël

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:56 am 
Raphaël you the best, and your program the best, 8 bars it's will be cool update, because people can make more interesting music composition!!!!!!
Oh, i'm forgot one things.
I want Everyday looper to be able to connect with music studios,
nano studio or xewton music studio, that will be really amazing, export everyday looper music in music studio.

and make program with 3 position of music
intro main end
that i can make full proffesional music.
example: in intro position people can record start music, simple 2 instruments, after main part it's all intstruments together, and end one more.

Attachments:
124.jpg
124.jpg [ 164.64 KiB | Viewed 11394 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:45 am 
Mancing Dolecules Team
You can already be "connected" with nano studio through AudioCopy/Paste. Both apps support this exchange format, so you can copy and paste from one to another. For Everyday Looper, it's in the AudioCopy/Paste section of the Tools menu.

For your intro/main/end request, as you describe it - adding instruments when going forward in your song structure - you can simply record and merge new tracks.

If you want more advanced song structure, you can use the mute + quantize function. Let's say a part is instruments 1, another part is instruments 1+2+3, and another third part is instruments 1+4. Record instrument 1 on track 1, instrument 2+3 on track 2, and instrument 4 on track 3. Then mute/unmute all the tracks that are unnecessary/necessary for your current part.

A good exemple of this technique for structuring your performance has just been used by TheButtonLoop (very talented by the way !) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrunw7wjx4. For example at 2:00, he toggle 2 tracks to mute/unmute for going chorus -> verse.

Cheers :) !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 am 
Raphaël,
now i make with guitar and my voice music loops, but i layering:
1 audio line layering Solo guitar
2 audio line Chords Guitar
3 audio line Arpegio Guitar
4 audio line Three my voice
but, i have problem, i want record drums&snares, but just 4 audio line, and each audio line must be detached, i want that you make 6 audio line minimum, and it's will be seen as for my pictures

Attachments:
File comment: it's what want musicants
looper.jpg
looper.jpg [ 187.25 KiB | Viewed 11374 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi again Kalako !

I will stay to 4 tracks on the iPhone. As resources are limited (memory and screen space) and I want to keep Everyday Looper simple to use, I have to make some tradeoffs. But I can reveal that the iPad version will have 6 tracks ;) .

Cheers !

Raphaël