It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm

Post subject: Orange Fat Man
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 am 
Raphael,

I have a new video posted on YouTube. It is entitled Orange Fat Man--I Know a Thing or Two. It is quite a bit more complex than my previous entries. Please feel free to share it with others. Also, I appreciate your feedback on the new song.

Thanks,

Mark

Post subject: Re: Orange Fat Man
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Mark (finally I know your name ^^) !

Your videos are definitely getting better and better I think. In the form and content.

The framing of the shot is nice, seeing you, all of your instruments and your kitchen ^^. But your are not orange anymore :mrgreen: .

In the content, it's really a nice song construction that you've done here, with a solid structure. You know how to use a looper, that's for sure. And I just love your ukulele parts :D ! Singing is very welcome too !

I'm really glad that Everyday Looper helps you for creating such things :D .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:29 pm 
Thanks for the kind feedback about my latest song. I really enjoy using the app. It has unleashed my creativity--I have a few things I am working on that will be posted in the future.

By the way, I have wanted to ask you. Are you the same person who is does the Les Ramens video on YouTube? I have read some comments on some different websites that declare that the person in the video is the developer. Just curious.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 am 
Mancing Dolecules Team
No, I didn't do the video. That's a very gifted Frenchman that I didn't know at all before that :) .