It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

Post subject: crash
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 pm 
Does the app have history of crasing?

I only using it to play back...The volume icon was displayed with the headphone writing underneath...THEN....It just froze???

I had to deleat the app ,.....loose all my data and reinstall

What a pain..that's the 2nd issue I'v had in the last few days.

Could I have a curupt app on my iTunes? If I re-download from the web would I need to buy again.

It's tough loosing saved files...tough sh1t......& dissapointed :-(

Post subject: Re: crash
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Sorry to hear that.

The app is very stable, and has been so since version 1.0. Until now all reported crashes have always been caused by corrupted app or corrupted iOS (very unlikely, but it did happen one time). And I work for things to stay this way ;) .

But they are very rare, far less than 1 out of 1000 so two times in a row is rather unlikely. If you restored from a saved binary on your computer hard drive then maybe is this copy corrupted.

You can download again free of charge from the AppStore on your device, and I would recommend it as a first step.

There is a way to backup/restore your saved loops in case of reinstallation, using software like iPhone Explorer. Too late for this time, unfortunately. I'm sorry.

If you still have problems, we will engage in more serious troubleshoot based on your iOS logs.

Once again, sorry for this, I know it's painful to lose his saved loops :( .

Raphaël

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 pm 
Thanks for the reply Raphael,

I will buy iPhone Explorer and save the loops I made today then I will reinstall the app to my computer.

Thanks for your support. I normaly would not get too involved with tech difficulties I have lost to much time with these things in the past so thanks again your support makes the diference AND it is such a great app it would be a pity not to use it.

Best wishes,
Peter.

:idea: Oh I had an idea. :o
Create a function that allows the user to chose the amount of times a loop will play before it links to another loop. This second loop could also be linked...The user could have a sequence of loops looping it would make great creative and varied playback...there is sooooo much scope with this app still to be explored....even the ability to pan sounds right & left would be great?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 pm 
Mancing Dolecules Team
I think iPhone Explorer is free. If you need any help with it, you can email me.

Advanced sequencing is indeed an idea that tickles me now and then, and for panning, it will come soon :D !

I more and more think that Everyday Looper will never be "completed" ^^.

Cheers,

Raphaël

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 pm 
Hi. after i reinstalled eydy looper from itunes it seemed stable but today it went fast and crackly. so I deleated it from itunes AND iphone and re-downloaded. Again I lost my recorded loops I tried using iphone explorer but it couldn't open a single folder (not having much luck) if it crashes again, I think i will quit my losses. bit dissapointed, but hopeful this re-install will be ok :-l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 am 
Mancing Dolecules Team
Hi Peter !

For sure, there is something strange here... If you have time drop me an email (raphael mancingdolecules com) and we will try to investigate a bit further by looking at your device logs.

Raphaël